Sunday, January 2, 2011

Capturing Sanity.

Through my drunk and harsh reality, surrounded by laughter and bliss, I realized something. A very sad something. But brilliant, and worth the recognizability.

On New Year's Eve, I realized, how I alone I really am. How alone this world is. How sad life really is.

Walking through a city with hundreds of thousands of people, the stranger (you) may be curious as to how you could possibly come to a conclusion of sorts at that time, on that day, with those circumstances. But in this reality we walk through, now is always the perfect time. Now is better than later. Now is better than never. Now is better than both you and I.

The ability to be open gave me the power to notice my singularity in life. A singularity worth exploring, and trying to move through. Because you see, now knowing what I know; I know that life will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment