Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lived Life - Part 1

From time to time, I turn my back to the world and I turn my face to my past. My visual past, my analytical past, my lived life.

Life. The center. Happy-medium. Hearth. Your laughter. Your cries. Your anger. Your you.

I enjoy reflecting on the things I have accomplished in my life. I enjoy reading analysis' I have written through out my life the most. It's almost as if I wrote them then for me now. As a little reminder, that things are going to be okay. That not all is lost. And, that not all is found.

[But what is a game of hide and seek once you've seeked. The game is over. Life can be looked at as a game of hide and seek. You hide, and then you seek life when your insecurities have become secure. You seek until you have nothing left to seek, and when that time comes the game is over. I guess you could say seek wisely. Seek until you have nothing left to seek; so that your game over was a game with a generous amount of points. You may make it to a bonus round. :)]


I have not found everything in my life. Not at all. I will continue to be patient, I will continue to smile. I will continue to be there.

For, not all who wander are lost. But all who are lost will wander.

Me. I'm a wanderer. Come. Let's wander together.

No comments:

Post a Comment