Thursday, September 23, 2010

All that is gold does not glitter.

All that is gold does not glitter.

‘All that is gold does not glitter, all that wander are not lost’ is one of the first things I read this morning as I signed onto my facebook. It strikes me. As does another one that describes the experiences we learn in life, the situations we are put through, and the choices we make with the information we withhold. So, I think. My choice. What do I do with the information I have gathered throughout the years.

For years I have considered myself a lost wanderer. For centuries so has the rest of the world. Maybe it is because the term wander has coincided with lost; thanks to definitions that give us the relations between the words and the meanings they portray. Let’s start anew, fresh. Let us make our own correlations, and our own meanings of life.

If we can define ourselves, then we can make choices based off the events that have brought us to this point in our lives. We can be the masters of our own disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment